Abstract submission (extended)
Open: 1 March 2021 / Deadline:
31 May 2021 June 14th 2021, 23:59 KST
Notification of oral/poster presentations
3 August 2021
Open: June 2021 / Deadline: 31 August 2021
Thank you for your interest in the QOS 2021. Please follow the guidelines on this page for the submission of your abstract. The abstract submission deadline is
31 May 2021 June 14th 2021, 23:59 KST.
Abstract submission guidelines
- You will need your user account to log on to QOS 2021. Please sign up for a user account at the QOS 2021 log-in page here.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), and affiliation(s) of the author(s).
- Please refer to the following file for an abstract template here. Your abstract body should contain text only and should have 100–500 words.
- Submit your abstract. A confirmation message including your abstract number will be displayed, and you will receive a confirmation email providing your abstract number. Should you not receive the abstract submission confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder first and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can modify and resubmit your abstract anytime, but it must be before the submission deadline. Under "Abstract Submission/Status", click "Modify" to access full abstract details.
In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.